- AAAS Science & Technology Policy Fellowships
- Placement opportunities are available in congressional offices and 15 executive branch agencies. Applicants must hold a doctoral level degree. Application deadline: 5 December. [ application form ]
- Alaska NPS Fellowship Programs
- Fellowship programs for 2012 offer up to $8,000 over one or two years, to be used for research projects in subarctic and arctic national parks. The deadline for applications is February 15, 2012. Discover Denali Fellowships for studies in or near Denali National Park and Preserve; and Murie Science and Learning Center Fellowships for work in one or more of the following
parks: Denali, Bering Land Bridge, Cape Krusenstern, Gates of the Arctic, Kobuk Valley, Noatak, Wrangell-St. Elias, Yukon-Charley Rivers.
- AMS Scholarships and Fellowships
- Associated Western Universities
- California Science and Technology Policy Fellowships
from California Council on Science and Technology (CCST)
- This one-year S&T Policy Fellowship, provides fellows with hands-on experience working with the California Legislature to incorporate science and technology into public policy. Eligible applicants will be Ph.D.-level (or equivalent) scientists and engineers who have a sincere interest in California current events, the state legislative process, and a strong desire to learn how policy decisions are made. Deadline: 31 March.
- Christine Mirzayan Science & Technology Policy Graduate Fellowship Program of the National Academies
- 2012 Session Dates: Winter/Spring: 23 January-13 April; Fall: 27 August-16 November. Submission Deadline for Application Materials: Winter/spring session: 1 OCTOBER 2011; Fall session: 1 MAY 2012 (Application available in early 2012).
- Council for International Exchange of Scholars (CIES)
- Fulbright Scholar Program - offering 9 lecturing, research, and lecturing/research awards in Geology during the academic year.
- GSA-USGS Congressional Science Fellowship
- Put your expertise and experience to work helping shape science and technology policy on Capitol Hill. Work directly with national and international leaders.
- International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA) Young Scientists Summer Program
- 2007 Summer Fellowship in Austria for Graduate Students in Natural and Social Sciences, Math, Policy and Engineering
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory Opportunities
- Leopold Leadership Program 2011 Fellowships
- For mid-career academic environmental scientists from North America. Check in January 2011, for 2012 Fellowships.
- Los Alamos Postdoctoral Program
- Majewski Fellowship
- Research the history of economic geology at the American Heritage Center, University of Wyoming.
- National Evolutionary Synthesis Center (NESCent)
- > Call for Postdoctoral Fellowship proposals. We are looking to support innovative approaches to outstanding problems in evolutionary biology. Proposals are due December 1.
> One-semester fellowships are now offered for graduate students to pursue research with a NESCent sabbatical scholar, a NESCent postdoctoral scholar, or a NESCent Working Group. Deadlines are 1 January (for a fall semester fellowship) and 1 July (for a spring semester fellowship).
- NASA Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research
- National Institute for Science Education Fellowship Opportunities
- National Physical Science Consortium
- National Research Council Research Associateship Programs
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP)
- The National Science Foundation's Graduate Research Fellowship Program recognizes and supports outstanding graduate students in the STEM disciplines who are pursuing research-based master's and doctoral degrees at accredited U.S. institutions.
- National Space Grant College and Fellowship Program, Arkansas Space Grant Consortium
- New York Center for Studies of the Origin of Life
- Science and Technology Agency (STA Fellowships)
- Smithsonican Institution Office of Fellowships and Grants
- Spencer Dissertation Fellowships for Research Related to Education
- UNESCO-Laura W. Bush Traveling Fellowship
- The fellowship is intended for American college/university students who express an interest in international collaboration but as of yet had not been afforded many opportunities to travel abroad. During his/her 4-6 weeks of travel, the recipient should be willing to participate in public diplomacy events arranged with the pertinent U.S. State Department Consulate, Mission, and/or Embassy.
- University of Arizona-Ike Russell Post-Doctoral Fellowship
||GSA is not responsible for content on web sites linked from our site.
However, please contact us if you encounter broken links.